Much has been said about what could cause cancer, according to the latest reports, it is a combination of a bad diet, toxins in your body that have not treated properly and a stressful lifestyle. There are other reports, but they all seem to have the same three things in common.
If you are looking for a better life to avoid cancer or if you have cancer or if you had cancer but did not find the cause of your cancer, might be a chance cancer will return. If you change your diet and your lifestyle, there is an enormous percentage that your cancer will not return.
People who have had good results in the fight against cancer are those who have taken it very seriously by doing all the research they can or in case they are too sick, then someone in the family should do the research to help. You have to be very consistent in the application of all the recommendations.
If you do not agree with the recommendation, if you only do 50% of what you should do, if you think you have to commit to too many things, that it is too much or too difficult to do, then get 50% of the results or not You will get no result because you do not have your heart ready to heal.
To get good results, you need a combination of vitamin B17 – Detoxification –
Supplements – Diet. It is important to get a combination of all of them because they all work together.
To obtain better results with this protocol, it is recommended that the person with cancer detoxify the body and take supplements, as well as change the diet 10 to 15 days before starting the vitamin B17 protocol. Remember that you HAVE CANCER, not a common cold, so more effort is needed.
It is recommended if you have cancer to get the maximum amount of vitamin B17 in your body in the shortest possible time, so you will need raw apricot seeds and 500 mg of vitamin B17.
- You will need 5 whole grains six to ten times a day, you will have one hour between each serving per day. You can grind the grain and drink it in juice.
- You should also take six of the 500 mg Laetrile tablets per day (two tablets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- There must be two hours between the grains and the Laetrile tablets.
Always start with a small dose, that is, a grain and half the tablet and gradually increase. Take the tablets with food in your stomach to prevent nausea.
There are some side effects when you start taking Laetrile and the apricot kernel, you may feel nauseous and perhaps dizzy and this is because laetrile is killing the cancer cells and releasing toxins.
What can you do to alleviate the reactions in case you have them
- – Drink plenty of alkaline or filtered water (not chlorinated water) to eliminate toxins faster.
- – Consult a nutritionist (natural doctor) about tips about the detoxification process.
- – Do not drink coffee or alcohol because they are hard on the liver.
- – Reduce the number of doses of the tablet and the kernel and keep it until you can increase the dose again.
- – Eat a good healthy diet with many vegetables, without meat, without dairy.
- – Take vitamin supplements and enzymes such as raw pineapple.
- – Understand that it is a detoxification process that is just a way to be healthier.
- – Walk or exercise moderately and bounce on a trampoline to clean the lymph.
Supplements to take with this Protocol
It is crucial to take pancreatic enzymes while taking Laetrile (vitamin B17), you will also need important nutrients that will help make vitamin B17 work even better and these are:
1- Zinc (which will be the transporter Laetrile).
2- Vitamin C.
6- Vitamin A.
7- Vitamin E.
8- Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9 and Vitamin B12.
You have to change your lifestyle and do these
- – Eat more fruits and vegetables, eat organic foods.
- – Include sprouts in your diet and any of the foods rich in vitamin B17 that are also mentioned on the site.
- – Avoid white flour or any food that contains it.
- – Find raw food recipes online.
- – Check your body PH, cancer lives in an acidic environment.
- – Drink lots of water, juices and herbal teas, add lemon.
- – Avoid chlorinated water, get a water filter for your drinking water and a filter for your shower.
- – Avoid fluoridated water and toothpaste.
- – Stop the sugar or any of the sugar substitutes.
- – Take Multivitamins and Minerals of good quality.
- – Sleep enough.
- – Use only sea salt or salt from the Himalayas.
- – Avoid stress (find techniques on how to do it online).
- – Avoid fast food, packaging food, food with dyes and preservatives.
- – Moderate exercise is good for the body and the mind.
- – Avoid the chemicals in your home and personal care products.
- – Do not smoke.
- – Avoid car fumes.
- – Educate yourself on how to lead a healthy lifestyle and take action.
- For Cancer Prevention
- – Take one to three tablets of 100 mg of Laetrile a day.
- – Eat 10 apricot seeds a day.
- – Multivitamin and mineral supplements- Healthy lifestyle
76 total views, 4 views today